Our First Annual Gear Swap!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, November 4th from 10am-5pm.
Sales are CASH or DEBIT only. Please, no credit cards.
Complete the Gear Swap Registration form, tag your items listing identification and price, and drop your gear off with us between November 1-November 3.
Gear Drop Off:
Bring in your used gear between Wednesday, November 1 and Friday, November 3. Our expert staff will try to sell your gear on Saturday, November 4th. You can choose 100% store credit towards more gear or 80% cash back if your item sells.
IMPORTANT: Items that do not sell must be picked up no later than Friday, November 10 or they will be sent for donation. All unsold, uncollected items will be donated locally!
- Bicycles in safe condition
- Bicycle tools and parts in good working order such as pumps, multi-tools, tires, etc.
- Bicycle shoes in good condition
- Cross country skis
- Cross country ski boots in good condition
- Alpine skis, snowboards and ski/snowboard boots in good condition
- Paddles, dry bags and life jackets in good condition
- Backpacks and hiking poles
- Technical outdoor clothing in “like-new” condition
- Camping equipment such as tents, sleeping bags and camp kitchen in “like-new” condition.
Items Not Accepted:
- Casual clothing (only clothing you would use to bike, ski or hike please)
- Helmets or any other headwear
- Bicycle shorts with chammy
- Any random items not related to the outdoors.
Items must be sold for a minimum of $10.00
We reserve the right to refuse items that we feel are unsafe, in poor condition or simply bound for the bin!